eWide Technology Solutions, Inc. is a small and growing B2B company that provides Content and Document Management technology services. We specialize in providing business services & solutions that help our clients become paperless, operate efficiently, increase revenue and grow and scale their companies. We also provide consulting, virtual assistant services, marketing and we have a training division that teaches professionals all of the above.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for an administrative / office support assistant with a strong work ethic and highly effective organizational skills. This individual should be an excellent communicator with proven written and verbal skills who enjoys being part of a productive team and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Job functions include, but are not limited to:
The main job function is to assist the CEO in various job duties that will allow her to effectively grow and scale the company. Responsibilities will include basic office tasks, perform research, manage projects, fulfill orders, write / edit and modify articles, documents, webpages, marketing collateral, emails, etc., make telephone calls, answer the phone and take messages, communicate with vendors, customers and others, maintain and update records & files, keep the office organized and tidy, order office supplies and other inventory or products needed, schedule appointments, maintain calendars, coordinate travel and events, assist in marketing efforts and be support to the marketing team, prepare and scan documents for clients following our standard operating procedures, run errands, create or send proposals, quotes and estimates, follow-up on sales activities, pay bills, create and send invoices, process payments and perform other financial duties as needed. This role will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and support.
Requirements for this position include:
- A professional with over 7 years of computer experience in an office environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel
- Have excellent business-related skills in using social media with the ability to create, manage, and update company pages, create ads and report statistics
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to get things done
- Knowledge of QuickBooks (preferred, but will train if necessary)
- Have high energy and a winning attitude
- Team player that can also work autonomously and be able to take a project from start to finish, with or without assistance
Job Hours and Pay Details:
- This position is part-time to start and can transform into full time after necessary training.
- Part-time hours are 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. These hours will change after transitioning to full time.
- Must work from main office in Sturbridge, MA
- Rate of pay for this position is $16.00 – $18.00 an hour.