Certified Document Imaging Operator
Two-days, hands-on training
- Learn proper and effective document preparation
- Receive a comprehensive understanding of document preparation methods
- Gain an understanding of the extreme importance of this step and why it is critical to the process
- Learn the different separation methods for batch scanning and when to use each most effectively
- How to effectively use the scanner and its software features
- Thoroughly understand the document conversion process
- Gain knowledge on how to improve speed, reduce errors and create perfect images
- Perform batch scanning for high production
- Identify acceptable and unacceptable images
- Learn the different indexing methods (such as zonal ocr, import from a database, etc)
- Perform data output to: PDF, Searchable PDF, TIFF, XML and an EDM system, if available
- How to identify issues that need addressing and when to alert management or call the customer
- Learn troubleshooting techniques for increased productivity
- KNOW HOW TO BE HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE WITH HIGH QUALITY RESULTS!
After this training, students will be able to batch scan completely and confidently!
Cost per student, in a public class: $397 | Register Now
Certified Document Imaging Expert Training
Three-days, hands-on Workshop
The first two-days of training cover the topics listed in the Certified Document Imaging Operator training course outline, the third-day covers additional information that an expert must know.
Students will learn:
- All the training from Scanner Operator portion
- How to manage scanning projects in a high-production environment
- In-depth knowledge of a complete scanning project, from creating the statement of work to producing the end result
- Implementing a quality assurance program
- Tracking the steps in the project effectively
- So much more…
Cost per student, in a public class: $597 | Register Now
Scheduled public classes are listed on the calendar.
This training is available on-site at your location for your group. Call 1-774-241-3424 for details.