Training Sales Account Manager
ECM Institute is looking for a highly motivated Training Sales Account Manager to sell our training programs. In this role, you’ll join an industry-leading organization that has been providing high-quality training in ECM / EDM technology since 1993, across the globe. You will be responsible for acquiring new business, growing existing relationships with customers, and helping promote training enrollment revenue. You’ll communicate with customers over the phone and through email. You’ll be expected to grow existing relationships and help promote training bookings and revenue quotas.
Your primary job responsibilities will include the following (but are not limited to):
- Acquire new business over the phone and email
- Grow existing business relationships
- Provide quotes and proposals, close deals, and track data in our CRM
- Manage forecasts
- Work extensively to grow business in your territory
- Determine customer’s training needs
- Attend / support networking events, meetings
- Deliver high-quality demo’s
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in the IT industry with a proven track record of achievement
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills to engage management and decision makers at any level
- Ability to work with many sales channels
- Good computer skills
- Experience with a MAC and a CRM system
- A strong desire for a career in sales
- Aptitude for driving measurable, sustainable sales results
- 100% professional demeanor in looks and attitude
- A fresh smile
If you think you would fit right in, please send us your resume and cover letter.
ECM Institute is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.